Every Reason In The World You Should be Attending The Makeup Show LA This Weekend
Year after year, I tell you guys ‘you have to go to The Makeup Show L.A. if you don’t do anything else. Here I am for the 3rd year straight making the same announcement. This is The Makeup Show L.A. is celebrating their 5th year here in California and this year is very special and the show only gets better every year.
- Sam Fine is kicking off the show on Saturday March 2nd at 10:30AM. He’ll be discussing his career as well as his new role as Creative Makeup Director at Fashion Fair, and demonstrating techniques from his book Fine Beauty.
- OCC is launching “Power Plant” Lip Tar, a Sephora exclusive as part of the Pantone Emerald color of the year theme as well as Spring 2013 Sci-Fi Lullabies collection.
- NARS Cosmetics is here this year (booth 2009). Not only that but Uzo (International Lead Artist for NARS) will be doing a keynote on March 3rd at 10:00AM.
- BdelliumTools is launching their new Pink Bamboo line which has the same qualities as the original lineup and longer tapered pro handles.
- You need to stock up on Embryolisse for the next year.
- Mehron just released their new Skin Prep PRO, a antiperspirant for the face.
- This is the only show around where you can meet makeup artists of this caliber. Yes, I said it.
- AJ Crimson has a new makeup line including a new BB Cream (booth 7007) *drops mic*
- On a more somber note, the Inglot team was still able to continue the show this year despite the passing of Mr. Inglot. That team needs all of our support.