Trips to Nigel’s Beauty Emporium always seem to make everything better. As cheesy as this sounds, it’s the wonderful staff that makes the trip worth the 30 minute drive. Oh how I love LA traffic—yeah right. But the staff really is everything; they have the most knowledgeable and helpful staff you can find.
Did I mention they have a great site if you don’t live in the area AND you can submit for your pro discount online as well. But if you’re in the Los Angeles area and love makeup, nail polish, and hair products…this is the place to go.
Nigel’s Beauty Emporium Pro Discount allows you to receive up to 40% from our already everyday low prices on some major brands to professionals working in the hair and makeup industry. Click here to submit your credentials.
Make Up For Ever
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Era Classified Cosmetics
- Beauty Blender (replacement for my lost one). I’m still sad they didn’t have the individual black ones. Have you guys seen them? They’re everything! By the way, how do you guys feel about the new Pure Beauty Blender Sponges? I’m so on the fence about using white sponges now lol.
- 2 sifting jars for my Ben Nye Powders
- Disposable mascara wands and lip gloss applicators
- Ben Nye Mojave Contour Wheel. I’ll be posting a review soon…I need to test it before it goes in my kit.
- OCC “RX” Lip Tar, described as a true primary cyan blue. I actually plan on mixing this one and using it alone. That’s my plan.
- Ben Nye “Banana” and “Topaz” translucent face powders. One is for Ro’….as much as I would love to keep it for myself.
- MUFE #4 (matte black) and #92 (matte bright purple) eyeshadows. I saw #92 swatched on Shiny Pretty Happy and had to have it!